From: jay on
My reports Record Source has a concatonated field. I need to filter
where my criteria is one of the concatonated items. For example, my
field called Groups may have "Foxmoor, Senior". I need to filter where
the group field contains "Foxmoor". Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
From: Al Campagna on
Jay
Your initial post appoears to be in HTML format. As far as I know,
Plain Text format is used in these newsgroups. No big deal... just a
head's up...
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm

Let's say your string is named [Location]
Then...
Like "*" & "Foxmoor" & "*"
or
Like "*Foxmoor*"
would find "Foxmoor" anywhere within [Location].
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: jay on
Thanks. This worked fine. Also, I will check my email client settings as
this is the first time anyone has brought up the HTML issue. Thanks
again.

Posted At: Friday, April 23, 2010 5:16 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access.reports
Conversation: Filter where criteria is contained in text string
Subject: Re: Filter where criteria is contained in text string

Jay
Your initial post appoears to be in HTML format. As far as I know,
Plain Text format is used in these newsgroups. No big deal... just a
head's up...
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm

Let's say your string is named [Location]
Then...
Like "*" & "Foxmoor" & "*"
or
Like "*Foxmoor*"
would find "Foxmoor" anywhere within [Location].
--
hth
Al Campagna
Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009

"Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your
life."