First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Help finding the inches...
Hello All i must be blind, stupid or dumb. i cannot find how to change the centimeters that Access 2007 is currently using to be Inches. i have looked all through the stinking option thing and still cant find it. anyone know where they put it? been using 2003 everyday for more than 5 years and they had to m... 29 Apr 2010 13:33
Holiday Dates in Footer
Hello, This is for Access 2003. I have a query, qrySpecialDays, and I would like to get a list of dates to print in the footer section of the report. Currently I have a textbox in the Page Footer that is bound to the dteSpec fieldname of the query. When I preview the report only the 1st date from the query res... 21 Apr 2010 13:37
Calculating overtime in report footer
I currently use the following formula in a text box in the employee footer on my report to calculate the amount paid to each employee is paid: =([On Std Hours Sum]+[Off Std Hours Sum]+IIf([On Std Hours Sum]+[Off Std Hours Sum]>40,0.5*([On Std Hours Sum]+[On Std Hours Sum]-40),0))*[Current Pay Rate] I should no... 20 Apr 2010 16:32
How to reference main report field in subreport calculation
My main report will populate a field X, but int he sub report, I need to reference that X value in order to do a calculation. How do I do this and where? ... 20 Apr 2010 16:32
Calculations Within the Report
Hi All, My problem is that I have 3 Accounting forms: 1. Sales 2. Expenses 3. Purchase Orders I now want to extract certain fields into one Tax Return Report. The fields will be to 1. Sales.Total Cost 2. Sales. Tax 3. Expense. Total Cost 4. Expense. Tax 5. Purchase Order. Total Cost 6. Purchase Order. Tax... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
Sorting and Grouping
Hello, I have a report which seems to sort and group fine except for a quirk which is baffling me. The grouping levels are Region A, Region B, Region C, and Region D. Everything goes fine as all the records are listed for Region A. I have a page break on the Regions and so Region B starts a new page. Howev... 20 Apr 2010 09:17
Changing field sze of labels and text boxes independently
I am using Access 2007. I created a report with the wizard. Now I can't change the size of labels or text boxes without all the fields/labels changing in concert. What do I do to permit changing these things individually? Must be simple, but the help function in Acess 2007 I find not very helpful. ... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
Need help creating a Template Report in 2007
I don't exactly understant how to a template report from. I need to make the same report many times over. I have read previous posts and would like a more detailed approach to this. ... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
Text fields displayed as scientific Notation
I am current working with Access 2002 and have several reports created... On both reports I have the same data to display... A number that is stored as text and can be up to 17 characters long. On one report it displays correctly, the other it displays as scientific Notation... I've checked all the fields, ... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
Report Grand Total Miscalculating Overtime
I have a report based on a query that uses the following calculation in a text box to calculate the total amount paid (including overtime) to an employee: =([On Std Hours]+[Off Std Hours] + IIF([On Std Hours]+[Off Std Hours]>40, .5* ([On Std Hours]+[Off Std Hours]-40), 0)) * [Employee Data_Rate] This formula w... 20 Apr 2010 11:22