From: Devona on
I don't exactly understant how to a template report from. I need to make the
same report many times over. I have read previous posts and would like a more
detailed approach to this.
From: Marshall Barton on
Devona wrote:
>I don't exactly understant how to a template report from. I need to make the
>same report many times over. I have read previous posts and would like a more
>detailed approach to this.

You can just Copy/Paste the original report as many times as
you like.

BUT, what in the world are you doing that requires many
copies of the same report? That sounds like a really
serious maintenance nightmare. I strongly suggest that you
try real hard to find a way to use an argument and code to
adjust a single copy of the report when it is opened.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]