From: gg on
I am using Access 2007. I created a report with the wizard. Now I can't
change the size of labels or text boxes without all the fields/labels
changing in concert. What do I do to permit changing these things
individually? Must be simple, but the help function in Acess 2007 I find not
very helpful.
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
On the arrange tab, look for the button for Remove.
Highlight the controls and click remove.
This will ungroup the controls.

From: gg on
Thanks much-With that fixed, I was led to another annoyance that I hope will
be as easy. When I run the pointer over several text boxes and try to group
select them to move or whatever, the system won't respond. Yet, if I select
by clicking in the ruler area, I can select all in that row. It this an
ac2007 thing or is there another button somewhere?

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
That has always been the way it works in Access.
I usually hold down Shift and click on each control that I want to operate
on as a group.
However they don't stay grouped once you click somewhere else on the form.

From: gg on
Thanks again-I guess I "misrembered" what I was able to do in A2000.