From: Glenn Suggs on
Hello,
I have a report which seems to sort and group fine except for a quirk which
is baffling me. The grouping levels are Region A, Region B, Region C, and
Region D. Everything goes fine as all the records are listed for Region A.
I have a page break on the Regions and so Region B starts a new page.
However, at the end of the "B" section, there is a Region C listed and since
there is only one Region C record, it should actually be on a page by itself.
I can't seem to change the parameters (Sorting and Grouping) to make the one
Region C record stand alone. But it does stop the group with the one Region
C record and starts a new page with Region D. Can anyone help or otherwise
give some advice as to how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Glenn
From: Duane Hookom on
You won't find the page break properties in the sorting and grouping dialog.
Check the properties of the group header and/or footer for the New Page
Before/After selection.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Glenn Suggs on
Thanks Duane,
That did it. I had forgotton about the Group Header properties. Works
great now.
--
Glenn