From: MikeL on
I am current working with Access 2002 and have several reports created... On
both reports I have the same data to display... A number that is stored as
text and can be up to 17 characters long. On one report it displays
correctly, the other it displays as scientific Notation... I've checked all
the fields, and the are define exactly the same... They are in different
positions on the detail line, but have the same input fileds (Text 17
characters)... If the number is less than 17, it displays correctly.. I've
doubled the size of the report field, but doesn't do any good... Any
suggestions??? Checked everything 2 and three times, but obviously, I'm
missing something...
From: MikeL on
Please disregard... It was as I thought, something obvious... A problem with
the Input Data... So, access was just reporting what was stored...

Thanks again,
Michael