From: Nancy via AccessMonster.com on
I currently use the following formula in a text box in the employee footer on
my report to calculate the amount paid to each employee is paid:

=([On Std Hours Sum]+[Off Std Hours Sum]+IIf([On Std Hours Sum]+[Off Std
Hours Sum]>40,0.5*([On Std Hours Sum]+[On Std Hours Sum]-40),0))*[Current Pay
Rate]

I should note that the [On Std Hours Sum] and [Off Std Hours Sum] are both
sums (if you didn't already catch that!) Now, I need a sum of that formula in
the report footer but as you know you can't sum a sum. I attempted to use the
totals function inside the query that I have based this report on to sum the
On and Off Std Hours but it only shows the last entry for each employee. Any
ideas on how I can sum the above code properly?

From: Duane Hookom on
As per my response in your previous thread, I believe you need to set a
Running Sum on a text box.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Nancy via AccessMonster.com on
Duane,

I am so sorry, I must have overlooked your suggestion in my mad dash for a
solution. That did the trick and the report is working perfectly. Thank you
so much!