First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Running a report from a VB script
I have created a batch file following the instructions from a post by Albert Kallal to run a routine that prints a report. Here is my script: dim accessApp set accessApp = createObject("Access.Application") accessApp.OpenCurrentDataBase("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\TimeandBilling.mdb") acce... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
amizade
Puto j� consegui o livro Pai Rico e Pai Pobre, aiinda tenho outros com rela��o a mulheres. Est� msn tamb�m est� servir para te mostrar o meu novo email e cumprimentar-te ... 4 Apr 2010 12:38
Calculate total amt due on an invoice.
Hi, I'm using Access via XP Office Pro on Windows 2007. Tables: tblWorkOrder – contains all the parent level information for the work order / invoice Key – WorkOrder – automatically assigned number Work order data tblWorkOrderDet – contains all the child / transaction level information for the work or... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
CHECK BOX
Using MS Access 2007. I've designed a report that has multiple check boxes contained within it. I would like any box that appears on the report as check to appear in red. Formatting for this feature doesn't seem to be available through the normal formatting features. Is there and if so what is it a partic... 3 Apr 2010 13:44
Duplicate values added together and print only once on report
Use this -- SELECT [Equip Code], [Department], [Qty ext], [Qty new], [Cost], Sum([Qty new] * [Cost]) AS Total FROM YourTable GROUP BY [Equip Code], [Department], [Qty ext], [Qty new], [Cost]; -- Build a little, test a little. "Mommybear" wrote: I am fairly new to Access 2007 and am trying to creat... 2 Apr 2010 17:06
=Count([Category] if it is equal to 'Task ID'"), how do I fix thi
Hello, I have a report with the fields "Date","Catgory","Amount" and I have grouped it by "Date" by day. For each day I need to Count the indivudual categories. There are approximately 22 categories that the records are categorized by. So I figured that I would need to create 22 text box's each with their o... 2 Apr 2010 15:59
SUM data from subreport onto main report
Access 2003. I am trying to figure out how to SUM the data from a subreport [employeetime2subreport]control [Hours], and show this on my main report [Employeetime2] Thanks. ... 7 Apr 2010 00:17
Page print order
Hi, I have a multi page report that always prints in reverse order, last page to first page. My printer has an option to change the order but no matter what option I choose it always print last to first. I've tried the two printer options with other software and I can change the order. Is there a print opti... 5 Apr 2010 10:30
Filter Report Date in VBA
I have an Access 2003 report that I'm trying to filter in VBA. I have a form setup with radio buttons for selecting year to date or everything. I have a Select Case statement in the On Open event of the report, but I don't know the correct syntax for the filter. Currently this is in the Filter section of the re... 5 Apr 2010 00:46
Can I Manually Check/UnCheck Boxes in Report View And Have Them Stay?
Access 2007. I've created a report based on a query and in Report Design View I added some check boxes that I'd like to manually "check" and "uncheck" as the situation warrants. Well when I get to Print Preview, none of the checks that I made show up. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your assistance ... 5 Apr 2010 11:38