From: Phillip on
Hi,
I have a multi page report that always prints in reverse order, last page to
first page. My printer has an option to change the order but no matter what
option I choose it always print last to first. I've tried the two printer
options with other software and I can change the order. Is there a print
option in Access to change the order or does my printer have a problem with
Access?
Thanks for any help,
From: Al Campagna on
Phillip,
The first rule in any Access vs printer problem is to make
sure you have the very latest printer driver from the printer
manufacturer.
It's been my experience, that the problematic printers are
high speed, high volume, office type printers. The El Cheapo
ink jets seem to be have few problems.
If your printer is of that "office" type, there should be
some support system (forum, tech support, contact us, etc...) in place.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: Phillip on
Thanks Al,
I did all that and the help I got was worthless. I wanted to share this
with you because what I discovered yesterday was that if I went into Design
View for EACH report clicked on File/Print/Properties/Layout Opions and
selected 'Back to Front' and did a Save that my problem was solved. The
trick was that I had to do it for each report in Design view. Changing the
Properties from the Windows/Control Panel did not work......
Thanks again for your response.

From: Al Campagna on
Good deal Phillip...
That's the way to hang in there and apply "sweat equity" to the problem.