From: WSR on
Access 2007.

I've created a report based on a query and in Report Design View I added
some check boxes that I'd like to manually "check" and "uncheck" as the
situation warrants.

Well when I get to Print Preview, none of the checks that I made show up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your assistance

(B^>)-]=[

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Unless the check boxes are bound to fields in the report's RecordSet, I'm
afraid you can't do this.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele