From: Vic on
Using MS Access 2007.

I've designed a report that has multiple check boxes contained within it.

I would like any box that appears on the report as check to appear in red.
Formatting for this feature doesn't seem to be available through the normal
formatting features.

Is there and if so what is it a particular string code that I can put in
that would tell the check if the check box was checked to make it red instead
of black?

Thx
From: Duane Hookom on
Allen Browne has a solution at http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-52.html.