First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Report to bring back active field only
Hi I'm looking for some help please. I have a table of contact details and a report that contains some of the fields from the table. I need an embedded macro in the report that says basically "only bring back a record into the report based on the condition false". I've tried using IIf based on one of the fields... 15 Apr 2010 01:34
Using filtered form data as record source for report
I have a split form in an Access 2007 database where the data grid shows the records from a query. The user can filter any combination of fields from the the drop down headers. I have a command button above the data grid that opens a report with the same query as its record source. I'm trying to figure out h... 13 Apr 2010 06:12
Translating Query formatting
I have a query that is set up to display records ordered by plan date then by start date. When I use the query in a report, it doesn't appear to sort the records. Is there a way to make the report format the results the same as the query? Thanks, Dragon ... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
Rotate Label on Report
I rotated a lable on a report using the .Vertical property, however it rotated it 90 degrees clockwise putting the first letter at the top. I actually want it rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise with the first letter at the bottom. ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
Lines on a Report
I have a report that is summarized by months. I am trying to separate totals with a line. I drew a line in the report detail but when i click on report view, no lines appear. What do I need to do to have a line appear to separate the monthly totals? ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
hide controls in the page footer on the last page of report
I have done as you suggest. still it is not working. i have placed the code in the page footer section format event. -- from chanakya Baruva ... 12 Apr 2010 23:41
Mail Merge Reports
I created a statement of open invoices in Access 2007 It is one big report with page break after each client, this will make the report print a separate page(s) by client. Each one has the email address included in the statement. Now my challenge........ I would like to do a mail merge right from the report (co... 12 Apr 2010 08:06
Displaying multivalue field data in report
I have an Access 2007 database that was built upon the Access Contacts template. A multivalue field called Tags was added to the Contacts table that may have any or all values available in a table called Attributes. I have some sample data of contacts where the tag field for a record may contain a single tag ... 11 Apr 2010 10:09
Summary Report
I have a table that stores daily totals which user inputs in a form. I created a report (with a parameter query) allowing user to input the beg and end date for the report. The daily totals are summed and displayed on report. My question is how do I create a summary report by month that displays totals by mon... 12 Apr 2010 00:31
Headers vs details
I just bought a new Dell Computer Studio XPS 8100 with Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System and then installed Office Professional 2007. I have, over the years, created hundreds of Reports, but..... In the Page Headers row there are two columns, in particular - a "Deposit" Header and a "Amount Paid" Header... 9 Apr 2010 19:00