From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
I have a report that is summarized by months. I am trying to separate totals
with a line. I drew a line in the report detail but when i click on report
view, no lines appear. What do I need to do to have a line appear to
separate the monthly totals?
From: Duane Hookom on
Where in the detail section? If you expand the height of the detail just a
little, does the line control show?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
I tried expanding, still no lines. No matter what I do, I only get lines on
the page header

From: Duane Hookom on
What version of Access and which "view" of the report? Did you try Print
Preview or Print?

Did you check all of the format properties of the line? Did you try set the
width of the line?