From: Merge on
I created a statement of open invoices in Access 2007
It is one big report with page break after each client, this will make the
report print a separate page(s) by client. Each one has the email address
included in the statement.
Now my challenge........
I would like to do a mail merge right from the report (copy and paste) into
the body of an email and mail it (mail merge)

Is there a way

Thanks in advance

From: Mark Andrews on
You can do a mailing where each email gets a pdf attachment of the invoice.

If you have to have the invoice detail (from the report) in the body of the
email you could try the technique
I use in my email module to basically save the report to HTML and then read
that HTML back into the body of the email.

Usually the problem with this method is the quality of the HTML generated by
Access.
You will probably be better off building the HTML by scratch via code so it
looks like the invoice.

Most users go the attachment route.

Both methods are doable. The method to get the body of the email to contain
all the details is more work.

HTH,

--
Mark Andrews