From: Maggie on
I just bought a new Dell Computer Studio XPS 8100 with Windows 7 Home Premium
Operating System and then installed Office Professional 2007. I have, over
the years, created hundreds of Reports, but.....

In the Page Headers row there are two columns, in particular - a "Deposit"
Header and a "Amount Paid" Header. In the Detail row, the detail boxes are
switched - the first detail box contains the "Amount Paid" information, then
the next box contains the "Deposit" information.
In other words, Under the Deposit Header the Amount Paid information is
seen, and then under the Amount Paid Header, the Deposit information is seen.

Any help? Could it be the program or the computer?

Pages: 1
Prev: Runtime Error 6 Overflow
Next: Summary Report