From: at on
I have a report that has columns of information - for example:

Report Name

label label label label
Label textbox textbox textbox textbox
label textbox textbox textbox textbox
label textbox textbox textbox textbox

The user enters the information for the text boxes on a form that looks
similar. However the user may only enter information in just one of the text
boxes in the row or all four of the text boxes in the row or maybe even none
in that row. If the user doesn't enter any information in a row then the
label for that row (and all the text boxes) doesn't need to show on the
report.

I know to use the can shrink and the can grow properties of the details
section and the text boxes on the report and I know I need to change the
labels to text boxes and use an iif isnull statement. But I can't seem to
get rid of the extra space it leaves behind where the empty row is. I've
tried changing the height of the text boxes to 0 but that just makes
everything display funny.

Any other ideas? Thanks for the help!

at