From: Rachel Ruta Rachel on
I have a report that prints from a multiple selection. For example, field
could equal any combination of Airframe, LH Engine, RH Engine, etc, and I
want the report to seperate them, Airframe report, LH Engine report, etc. At
the moment I get a report that prints the data for every combination.
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Rachel Ruta wrote:
>I have a report that prints from a multiple selection. For example, field
>could equal any combination of Airframe, LH Engine, RH Engine, etc, and I
>want the report to seperate them, Airframe report, LH Engine report, etc. At
>the moment I get a report that prints the data for every combination.

You mean you're trying to filter your report based on selections in a multi-
select listbox?
http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0005.htm

You would just open the filtered report, print it out, close the report, then
open again with a new filter (the next one in the list).

From: Rachel Ruta on
Thanks Pieter, this worked, however I wanted the report to print all of the
selection in one task, e.g. Report for Airframe, LH Engine, RH Engine, etc.

"PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Rachel Ruta wrote:
> >I have a report that prints from a multiple selection. For example, field
> >could equal any combination of Airframe, LH Engine, RH Engine, etc, and I
> >want the report to seperate them, Airframe report, LH Engine report, etc. At
> >the moment I get a report that prints the data for every combination.
>
> You mean you're trying to filter your report based on selections in a multi-
> select listbox?
> http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0005.htm
>
> You would just open the filtered report, print it out, close the report, then
> open again with a new filter (the next one in the list).

> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Date Range in Header
Next: Conditional Footer Code