From: ramudo on
I am a novice in Access. I have a report that has two lines for a
description. The report provides an additional line for the second line of
the description in the record. Sometimes, however I only need to use one
line, and not the second one. How can I get the report to not provide for
the second description line if this field is blank? Thank you for your help.
From: Jeff Boyce on
Check Access HELP for the CanGrow and CanShrink properties for that second
control on your report.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Duane Hookom on
Set the text box Can Shrink property to "Yes" and it will dissappear. Any
controls totally below the text box will move up if there are no controls to
the left or right of the additional description text box.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: ramudo on