From: PURVIANCE on
This has just started happening to all my reports. All of a sudden, there
will be a blank page in the middle of a report. What is causing this?
From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
What was changed?

Are the blank pages in the on-screen reports too? More info, please

John

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada

From: golfinray on
The only way Access wil do that to you is if there is no data there at that
particular spot to display. Probably caused by needing to edit the margins,
the papersize (both in file/page setup) or you could have sorting and
grouping done wrong. Or you could have a forcenewpage set to yes somewhere
where it should not be.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: PURVIANCE on
Yes, it shows in view.

"PURVIANCE" wrote:

> This has just started happening to all my reports. All of a sudden, there
> will be a blank page in the middle of a report. What is causing this?

Pages: 1
Prev: Using Code instead of Criteria
Next: Line Spacing