From: y770 on
I need to print a report into nice table. Table has fixed number of rows
(let's say 25), so if report returns less records (f.e. 10) the page will
show the table that has 25 rows but only 10 of them filled. If report returns
more records, than it will fill the tables in the increment of 25 records,
and the last page will have table not completely filled.
How do I add blank records to the end of the report? Is there are other ways
doing it?
From: Duane Hookom on
What is a blank record? Do you simply need some numbers or is a blank record
the same as a horizontal line?

If it is a line, can all of the records have lines? Does the detail section
ever grow or are all the records the same height?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP