From: rebeca on
I have a report that I am having problems with running sum. It is
basically a daily ledger and is laid out as follows:

Person Header
Person Beginning Accounts Receivable
Balance
Date Header
Column labels
Detail
Report data
Date Footer
Daily Totals
Person Footer
Grand Totals for person

I access the report through a form where I can select one person or
multiple people.

The report works fine as long as I am running it for one person. If I
select multiple people, page
one calculates the correct runningsum. However, the subsequent pages
tack on the daily total for the previous person. The third page, for
the previous 2 people, etc.

I have the following textboxes in the report
One textbox labeled "StartSum" in the person header with Running
Sum set to "OverAll"
One textbox labeled "ARRunningSum" in the detail section with
Running Sum set to "OverAll" Also in this section I have a text box
with =[beginningar]+[arrunningsum] to obtain the line total.
One textbox labeled "EndSum" in the person footer with Running
Sum
set to "OverGroup" Also in this section I have a text box with
=[beginningar]+[arrunningsum] to obtain the daily total.

I have tried these multiple different ways, but cannot get the
information to display correctly after the first page. Any guidance
would be appreciated.