From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks for reading this.

I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It
prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle]
comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example:

Worker
George Fred

Non Worker
Bill Tom

The way it comes up now is:

Worker George
Tom
Non Worker Bill
Tom

The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report.

Thanks for your help.

From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

I believe what you are looking for is a group footer. Add a group footer
for [positiontitle] to your report and set it to the spacing you want
between the titles.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Sorry Gina, it didn't work. The first column after the positiontitle still
prints on that line instead of putting a line feed or carriage return after
the positiontitle.

I tried putting the positiontitle in the Detail section and all that did was
put the positiontitle after the names.

From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

Where is the [positiontitle]? Is it in a Group Header and the names in the
Detail section?

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
The positiontitle field is in the sorting/ grouping section.

Field: PositionTitle
Group Header: yes
Group Footer: no
Group on: each value