From: Gina Whipp on
Leave everything the same except change

Keep Together = No

Whether it does it Across first or Down first should ot matter...

No problem...
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com" <u46942(a)uwe> wrote in message
Everything matches except the Sorting And Grouping. When I right clicked I
selected the Sortings and Groupings. This is what I have.

Group Header: Yes
Group Footer: Yes
Group on: Each Value Note: It only gave two options. The other was:
Prefix
Char.
Group Interval: 1
Keep Together: With first detail. Note: The other options: No and with
whole group.

Note: in the page set up, I have it printing Across, Then Down. Should that
be Down, Then Across?

I wanted to thank you for your help and sticking with me to try and figure
this out. It's probably something simple.

I'm using Access 2003 sp3 by the way.

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Sorry Gina, that also didn't work. I guess it's like the phrase on your web
page. The impossible takes a little longer.

When I do the down, then across I a decent display/print preview. May just
have to live with that. Although that's not the way I wanted it.

From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

What you're doing should not be impossible as I do it all the time. I am
going to be out of town this week so hopefully someone will pick up this
thread and find what I am missing. Might help if you start a new thread and
see if you get any hits!

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks for the help Gina. Have a safe trip.

Maybe I'll try redesigning the form and see what happens.

From: Gina Whipp on
What have you decided? New form?