From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
I hope you had a nice trip.

I gave up. I ended up putting the categories in two columns printing down and
up. It looks good enough.

Thanks again for trying to help me out I really appreciate it.

From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

Yes I did thanks... Glad you got it working but sorry couldn't figure out
why it wouldn't work the other way.

You're welcome!
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)