From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
The word Tom.

The lay out is:

Worker {skips line}
{spaces} Tom
George {is next line}

{spaces} {Fred} who is a NonWorker.
NonWorker {Next Header}

I'm sorry I can't send you an attachment. I'd let you look at it as it is
printed.

The way it should look is:
Worker
Tom George

NonWorker
Fred

and so on.

From: Gina Whipp on
This is a two column report correct? And PostitionTitle is a Group Header
correct? If those two factors are correct then using the Repeat Section for
the Group Header should keep the names underneath it. So what am I missing?
Are George and Tom records, as in George has a record and Tom has a record?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
The group header is the [positiontitle] = the Worker
Tom & George are the workers.

Non Worker
Fred is a non worker.

Maybe I'm missing something?

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
By the way I have the repeat section set to yes and I still get the report
that looks like I've explained.
Sorry.

From: Gina Whipp on
Can you zip that database up and send it to me?