From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

Add a Group Footer for the PositionTitle, space it about half an inch. Do
not place anything in the Group Footer. What you should get is...

Worker
George Fred
Tom Harry
etc...

Non Worker
Bill Tom

WAIT... do you have it set up for columns also? If yes then also set the
Group Header for Repeat section = Yes. If all you intended was to have the
names be lined up together forget the Group Footer part and just do the
Repeat Section.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com" <u46942(a)uwe> wrote in message
The positiontitle field is in the sorting/ grouping section.

Field: PositionTitle
Group Header: yes
Group Footer: no
Group on: each value
Group Interval: 1
Keep together: with first detail

The names are in the detail.

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Good morning Gina. I'm sorry I did not see any Group Header for Repeat
section. Must be I'm not awake. Please advise.

I tried adding the Group Footer and what I got is:

Worker Tom
George Fred

From: Gina Whipp on
Afrosheen,

Please reread the part about Repeat Section that is what you need!

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
I did as you suggested. Now it shows up as

Worker
Tom
George

Fred {He's a non worker}