First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Switchboard
What is a switchboard and do I have to create macros, forms, reports or write any code before I create them? ... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
print each record twice on a page
I am trying to set up a report to fill in a 1099 form. It requires each record to be printed out twice on each page of the form. I can't figure out how to accomplish that. Suggestions? -- Retired, playing around ... 10 Dec 2009 13:27
Select records based upon calculated totals
I've created a report that shows the contract price of a project and using a subreport of invoices, a text box to calculate percentage of $ invoiced, which works great. I'd like to now create a report that shows only the projects that have not been invoiced 100%. ... 9 Dec 2009 18:54
Formatting numbers in Table of Bar Chart
I cannot get my report to retain the currency format when previewed. It looks fine in design view, but does not retain it. I have changed all of the underlying queries and tables to include currency formatting. Any help would be appreciated ... 9 Dec 2009 17:48
Multiple charts
Hi, I have a database with 11,000 records. Each will need a report with a pie chart on their specific data. The pie chart is inserted with the chart icon. The requested data contains four areas to chart, but the field has two - series and data - for drag and drop. Even with the two items, when looking at t... 9 Dec 2009 12:11
Newbee need help with PDF
Access 2007 I have a form that is provided by the state in PDF format , I would like to print my data to this pdf and have no Idea where or how to begin. So any suggestions on how to make access link to a PDF -- Terry ... 13 Dec 2009 09:55
Button on Form not working
I am trying to create a button on a ClassInput Form (junction form tracking what staff members which courses) to take me to the corresponding record on the EducationCourses Form. It is opening the correct form but taking me to a blank record. I am not sure what my aurguments should be for the GoToRecord action. Th... 11 Dec 2009 15:51
Query/Report based on Employee Hire Date
This is probably a very basic thing that I just don't know how to do. I need to pull a report on people hired in December, regardless of year, for performance appraisals. The hire date that I currently have in the database is in the mm/dd/yyyy format. How do I sort on just the Month portion of this. I can then bu... 16 Dec 2009 11:16
Change BackColor Code Not Working - HELP!
I have a major request for the Dept of Justice. I have a report that looks like this: Task Type 4/5/2010 4/12/2010 4/19/2010 DSR St. Louis St. Louis Exch RU Seatttle Exch RU Memphis Memphis Memphis What I need is code that will work. ... 8 Dec 2009 16:27
New page in multi column report
I have a report that prints in 3 columns. In one of my Group Footers I have a Page Break, but it only seems to force a new column, not a new page. Can anyone tell me how to force a new page? I'm sure I found an example previously somewhere showing how this is done, but I can't find it anymore. Thanks, Richar... 8 Dec 2009 13:04