From: Cuda on
I've created a report that shows the contract price of a project and using a
subreport of invoices, a text box to calculate percentage of $ invoiced,
which works great. I'd like to now create a report that shows only the
projects that have not been invoiced 100%.
From: Jeff Boyce on
What about the idea of doing that calculation in the underlying query, then
using the query to feed the report?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP