From: Bev on
I cannot get my report to retain the currency format when previewed. It
looks fine in design view, but does not retain it. I have changed all of the
underlying queries and tables to include currency formatting.

Any help would be appreciated

From: Marshall Barton on
Bev wrote:

>I cannot get my report to retain the currency format when previewed. It
>looks fine in design view, but does not retain it. I have changed all of the
>underlying queries and tables to include currency formatting.

With the report open in design view, setting the report text
box's Format property to Currency should take care of it.

The formatting you specified in a table or query are used
when you look at the table/query's datasheet. The only time
it has anything to do with a form is when you drag the field
from the form's Field List to create a new text box. In
this case, Access sets the text box's Format property for
you.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Duane Hookom on
Rather than using the Table of Bar Chart, have you considered using a
subreport? This would give you much greater control of the display.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Bev on
I like using the table because it lines up directly under the data in the
chart and it provides a legend. Based on your response, I suspect that there
is not a solution to this problem??

From: Duane Hookom on
I don't know if there is a solution since I prefer using a small subreport
under the chart to display the numbers.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP