From: Richard G on
Basic charting seems to require the information to be in a table. I however
have the information only in a report. The two in question are COUNT(*) and
the other is week number where the control source =Format$([Dated],"ww",0,0)
Could anyone give me a pointer how to graph these please and as I have two
similar such reports is it further possible to graph both together on a
single chart

Many thanks
Richard
From: Duane Hookom on
Reports only display values/data that exists or is derived from tables and
queries. You should be able to create some type of query or temporary table
or whatever to use as the Row Source of your chart.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP