From: tsquared1518 on
I have a report that doesnt show all of my data from the table. It worked the
first time, then yesterday I added more entries. It only shows the older
entries now. I'm sure this is probably something simple that I'm overlooking,
but can someone please tell me how to get my Report to update so that it
shows all records in the table every time? Thanks for your help!!
From: Duane Hookom on
Open the report in design view and find the record source. View the record
source in design and try to troubleshoot.

If you can't figure out your problem, come back with what you have discovered.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: tsquared1518 on
The Record Source is my Work Order Main Info Table, which is linked to my
Order Items Table. I have a form to enter this info into the table, the Main
Form being the Work Order Main Info table, and the subform being the Order
Items Table. Is it not updating because the Record Source should be the
query? I will keep working on it.

From: Duane Hookom on
What do you see in the datasheet view of your record source? What is the SQL
view of your record source?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: tsquared1518 on
If I am reading your question right...the datasheet view of the record source
would be the datasheet view of the table. I will try to show what it looks
like below.

Work Order# Customer Customer PO# Date Issued Ship Date
Approved By
+ 1234 J Doe 1 3/1/10
3/2/10 tsquared

Then when you click the + sign, it shows all the info from the Order Items
table, which has 11 more fields.