From: JFI on
I am having trouble printing a report in the same order as the items are
entered in the Access Form. The query runs the items in the correct order,
but the report scrambles the items all over the board. Can anyone help?

Thanks
From: ghetto_banjo on
are you recording the date the record was entered in one of your
tables? if so, open the Sorting & Grouping options in your report and
sort on that date ascending.
From: KARL DEWEY on
ghetto_banjo told you the how but the why is that Access reports ignore sorts
done in a query.

--
Build a little, test a little.