From: forest8 on
Hi

From what I've read here, I can't print a form but should print a report
instead.

What's the best way to do the following:

I have a main form and a subform which consists of a tabcontrol with 10 tabs.

On each tab I have placed forms which I have created earlier.

Several of the forms have its own tab control.

What is the best way to create a report for each of my forms I have placed
in the subform?

I need it to look exactly like the mainform and subform.

Thank you for your help.
From: Duane Hookom on
Each subform can be converted to a subreport. The subreports can be added to
the main report making sure you update the Link Master/Child properties.

I don't know how "I need it to look exactly like the mainform and subform"
can happen since the tab control allows "stacking" which reports don't.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP