From: HC on
I've a query for three fields ... company name, company_month, total
sale.

currently i have a barchart which the Y-Axis = Total sale and X-Axis
for the company name+company month. It's display the same color ....

i like to get x-Axis to be only company and each month it will give me
difference for the total sale. How do i complish it? Please give me
a detail instruction or you can email me your example.

I need help quick and thank you in advance for all your helps. I do
appreciate all the helps that i can get.

Thanks
HC