From: GrimesRL on
Susan, Can something similar be done for a query based report that is grouped
by location? I have a report that the location header is grouped and forces a
new page "before section". I would like to be able to print this big report
into separate pdf files based on the location header. I do have pdf printer
capability. I appreciate any assistance you can offer. Right now I'm stumped
on how to get this done in a less time consuming manner.

~Rhonda

From: Lance McGonigal on
I can tell you how I did this. It ain't pretty but it works. I built my
report on a query that gets a parameter from a screen. I loop through my
parameters placing them on the screen and then exporting them to PDF.
Southern engineering at it's finest but it works.