From: ck14 on
I'm creating a report of 18 fields into a report that I'd like to organize
into stacked boxes/grids about 2 1/2" by 2 1/2"

In the report when creating the detail section, I'm able to organize into
the stacked box/grid that I'd like, unfortunately each record appears on a
new line. With upwards of 25 records, the report ends up to be over 10
pages, but could be compressed into 2 pages if more records were able to be
displayed on a line. I'd like to have 3 boxes/grids lined up horizontally.

To visually represent it [ ] will represent a record organized into the
box/grid format. Currently output looks like this:

Report
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

I'd like to see:

Report

I'm very much a beginner, so I'm sure I may not be using the right
terminology, but any help would be great if you can understand.

From: ck14 on
I quickly found a solution, searched for an hour, but after writing had a
light bulb to search for Next Record. Solution is to change settings in page
setup, using Columns, set width to 2.5", then change to 3 columns.