From: Denise on
I have a report which has fields in the header and a field in the detail.
How do I keep the fields in the header with the detail together for each
page.

Right now part of the detail goes to the next page if there isn't enough
room on the current page.

Thanks.

--
Denise B.
From: Marshall Barton on
Denise wrote:

>I have a report which has fields in the header and a field in the detail.
>How do I keep the fields in the header with the detail together for each
>page.
>
>Right now part of the detail goes to the next page if there isn't enough
>room on the current page.

Which header? It should work if you are using the Page
header, so you probably don't mean that.

The Report header appears only once so that can not do what
you want.

So, I guess you are talking about a group header. If what
you are asking, is to display the group header on the next
page, just set the group header section's RepeatSection
property to Yes.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]