From: Benjamins via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,

I have a report that contains 2 sub report. Every thing is fine except that
the ReportFooter is not appearing. When i try to run the subreport by itself,
the footer will show.

I did not have any coding in the report. How can i rectify this issue.

Thanks.

From: Allen Browne on
Sounds like you are using the Page Footer of the subreport instead of its
Report Footer.