From: MartyO on
We have Access 2007. I've created a Labels report, for simple Avery Return
address labels, 8167 (template 5167). The very first label prints perfectly,
but every label after that is off. I've tried changing the column spacing,
margins, printing accross vs down... everything I can think of. Even using
the Avery 5167 or 8167 choice from the menu, I had to change the settings
slightly.
We have a Samsung CLX-3170 printer.
I give up. Anyone have this problem or have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance for your help or thoughts.
Marty
From: Duane Hookom on
I would confirm the detail height is the same as the label height with 0 row
spacing. Also, the detail section's Can Grow and Can Shrink must be No.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP