From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only,
using an embedded macro. It works fine, except the record is printed in
portait. I need it to print landscape. What do I need to do to correct this?

Thanks
From: golfinray on
Add this code to your print button OnClick event:
Dim vPrinter As Access.Printer
Set vPrinter = Application.Printer
vPrinter.Orientation = acPRORLandscape

--