From: Robin on
Hi. I have created a crosstab report and I would like to color some cells a
certain color and others a different color. I can color a whole row or a
column easily enough, but not individual cells. The color will depend on the
name of the row or the column. I am assuming that this cannot be done, but
it would be great if it could. Any ideas?
Thanks!
From: Duane Hookom on
There are no "cells" in Access. I assume you mean text boxes. You can add
code to the On Format event of a section to change almost any property of a
text box.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Faith &hope on
When you select your cell try to use control.
I think this can Help you.
Thank you.