From: Greg on
When I run a microsoft scheduled task to run a macro daily to send an emailed
report as a PDF I am receving the "No Current Record Error" in Access 2007.
What is odd, is that the macro will run successfully if ran manually from
Access but will not run with the scheduled task. Also, it is running
successfully about 40% of the time, leading me to believe that there are
certain changing data elements that are driving the error. Any information
on this error is greatly appreciated.

I can also "cancel" through the error message and the report will send out
but this requires several clicks.

Thanks.