From: dstraub on
I have a query that is 31 rows. I created a report that is grouped by Farm
Name and House. The data shows correctly on each page for each Farm and
House, but when I add a chart it gives me the data on the first page, but
then gives me 30 pages of blank charts, till the next group. What did I
miss? I am using Access 2010 beta.
From: Duane Hookom on
I expect the issue is with the section of the report containing the chart or
the Link Master/Child properties of the chart control.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"dstraub" <dstraub(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a query that is 31 rows. I created a report that is grouped by
> Farm
> Name and House. The data shows correctly on each page for each Farm and
> House, but when I add a chart it gives me the data on the first page, but
> then gives me 30 pages of blank charts, till the next group. What did I
> miss? I am using Access 2010 beta.

Pages: 1
Prev: THANKS MARSHALL
Next: Change Caption in Report