From: Steve on
I posted couple months ago a question on how to creat a form to do a
mass data entry for the attendees of a class. Due to other fires that
popped up this project got moved to a back burner and I'm now ready to
revisit it. But still have some questions.

Here is my basic structure

Staff List (Query from Linked Tables)
Staff ID #

Course Table
Course ID
Initial Offering Date
Presenter
etc.

Class Input Table (Junction Table)
Staff ID #
Course ID
Completion Date

The recomendation that was given to me then was to create a main form
with referencing the Course ID and Completion Date fields from the
Junction Table and create a sub form with a list of staff members each
connecte to a check box that will update the junction table. My
question is if I do it this way, it sounds like I need to update the
form everytime we hire a new employee, or an employee leaves. Which is
the type of thing we were trying by rebuilding the database and
linking it to our employee database.

Any suggestions?
From: KARL DEWEY on
>>create a sub form with a list of staff members each connecte to a check box
that will update the junction table. My question is if I do it this way, it
sounds like I need to update the form everytime we hire a new employee, or an
employee leaves.
Not if you have the subform in datasheet view fed by query that has criteria
for active employee.

--
Build a little, test a little.