From: Don on
Hello, I have an Access 2003 report that show several fields on the top of
the first page (one of thses fields is the WorkOrderID), these fields are in
a "WorkOrderID" header. The work order details can span several pages, on
the 2nd, 3rd, etc pages I just want to show the WorkOrderID and not the other
fields that show on the first page. Can I somehow put the WorkOrderID field
in the PageHeader but tell it not to show on the first page?

Thanks
From: fredg on
On Wed, 12 May 2010 14:41:00 -0700, Don wrote:

> Hello, I have an Access 2003 report that show several fields on the top of
> the first page (one of thses fields is the WorkOrderID), these fields are in
> a "WorkOrderID" header. The work order details can span several pages, on
> the 2nd, 3rd, etc pages I just want to show the WorkOrderID and not the other
> fields that show on the first page. Can I somehow put the WorkOrderID field
> in the PageHeader but tell it not to show on the first page?
>
> Thanks

Code the Page Header's Format event:
Me.[WorkOrderID].Visible = Me.[Page] > 1
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.
From: Marshall Barton on
Don wrote:

>Hello, I have an Access 2003 report that show several fields on the top of
>the first page (one of thses fields is the WorkOrderID), these fields are in
>a "WorkOrderID" header. The work order details can span several pages, on
>the 2nd, 3rd, etc pages I just want to show the WorkOrderID and not the other
>fields that show on the first page. Can I somehow put the WorkOrderID field
>in the PageHeader but tell it not to show on the first page?

Add a line of VBA code to the Page Header section's Format
event procedure:

Me.txtWorkOrderID.Visible = (Me.Page > 1)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]