From: Mommybear on
I am creating a series of reports that will be accessed thru a form command
button. I want the report to open in report mode so that the user can do a
search on specificic items, however, I want to prevent them from
"accidentally" switching to design mode. Is there a way to prevent this, or
to access the report in print preview and allowing a find feature.
From: Duane Hookom on
I generally have the user make filtering selections on a form and then open
the filtered report.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP