From: WestWingFan on
Hi. I'd like to format a report so that the information exports easily and
cleanly into a MS Word 2007 table. (the information is in columns instead of
rows). Any ideas? I'm working with an Access 2007 database.

Thanks in advance!
From: Duane Hookom on
Is there a reason why you don't export a query? It isn't clear what you mean
by columns and rows. It might help if you provide sample data and desired
display in Word.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP