From: jubu on
I am using an Avery business card template in Access 2007 to show the name
and list of training records for each individual. I created a query to
gather the appropriate information and designed the card with a FullName
Header, with the training topics listed in the detail section. Obviously
each person will have a different number of training topics to list on the
card. Is there a way to limit the number of lines printed in the detail
section, so that any topics that don't fit for one individual would be
printed on a second card, and constrain the size to fit the Avery template?
--
jubu