From: Rob on
I have a Query that only pulls in two fields of a table, one hidden and one
visible. The visible one is a date range that starts 1/1/2010 and ends
5/8/2010. The hidden field is the query qualifier that makes certain that
line items which are marked as "confirmed sent" are shown.

When I use the chart wizard I only pull in the date range as it is the only
one available and I choose the default column layout presented by the wizard.
When I use the "preview option" it looks perfect but when I I select finish
it give me that darn North, East, West with 1st, second, third, fourth,
quarter junk.

Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong and why the previews always show
correct but the actuals are the generic default?

Thanks in Advance,
Rob