From: Mark Kubicki on
I have a report ( FixtureSchedule-Xtra ) that used to work fine, but now,
when it opens, asks for a parameter ( reports!FixtureSchedule-classic.Type)
(it had not previously);
The parameter is incorrect:
There is no reason for a report FixtureSchedule-classic to be included or
referenced in this report ( FixtureSchedule-Xtra )
I recently did create a report FixtureSchedule-classic and may have
erroneously entered a value into the report in question... in any event, I
need to get rid of the reference, and am running out of places to look (or I
don't know where to look)

any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated with many thanks in
advance,
mark

From: ghetto_banjo on
The main two places to look would be a textbox on the report, and the
report's recordsource. Maybe the record source query is trying to
reference that report?
From: John Spencer on
An additional place would be the reports sorting and grouping dialog.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County